8×8 is transforming the future of business communications as a leading Software-as-a-Service provider of voice, video, chat, contact center and enterprise-class API solutions powered by one global cloud communications platform. We’re empowering workforces worldwide to create connections that increase the speed and efficiency of collaboration.
At 8×8, we’re all part of the partner community. An 8-time Leader in the Gartner UCaaS Magic Quadrant and the only UCaaS Leader also in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CCaaS, our priority is delivering reliability to customers and loyalty to partners. With 8×8, customers optimize valuable moments of engagement with built-in analytics to achieve faster time to resolution, lower costs and a better customer experience. Whether deploying simple voice services or a multichannel contact center, 8×8 can help.
Partner with 8×8 and take advantage of dedicated engineering, deployment and customer support teams, easy-to-use sales and marketing tools and industry-leading incentives like SPIFFs and lead generation funds.
- Headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA Founded in 1987
- Over 1 million business users in 150+ countries
- Largest single UCaaS deployment (Regus 40,000 + users)
- 1500+ employees worldwide
- Trade Symbol NYSE: EGHT
Key Features and Differentiators
- One application for voice, video, chat and contact center offering an integrated experience with 100% owned technology and components
- Highly rated for voice quality and service reliability
- Product features and expertise to handle small, mid-market and enterprise requirements
- CPaaS offering and natively-integrated contact center
- Advanced, industry-leading security and compliance
- Industry-leading geographic architecture with over 15 data centers worldwide, patented geo-routing, extensive global carrier network and customers in over 150+ countries
- 8×8’s global reach supports 1M+ customers in 150 countries across 15 data centers over 4 continents
- 15 global deployment centers and 24/7 follow-the-sun support
- Continuous investment in R&D and innovation