5 Reasons Your Business Could Use Some Help…
- Gartner has stated by 2023 customers will prefer to use speech interfaces to initiate 70% of self-service customer interactions, rising from 40% today (October 2019)
In a 2019 study from Celonis, 62% of executives said they have set KPIs for their transformation initiative without understanding what is going wrong in their business first.
- 75% of customers have stopped using an organization’s services because of a poor service experience as reported by Loyalty360
- There were more than 1,900 cybersecurity breaches in the first three months of 2019. Compared to the same period in 2018 breaches rose with 56.4%. Most of the breaches affected businesses (71.1%), followed by the medical sector (13.6%), and governments (7.8%).
- According to Walker, by the end of 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator. (Wait, we are already in 2020 now! Hint, now would be a great time to contact us!)
5 Reasons To Contact VesuvITas…
VesuvITas is an independent, vendor neutral contact center and customer experience consulting leader with a passion for creating solutions for complex business problems. We focus on providing consulting and strategy in 5 key focus areas:
- Contact Center/Customer Experience Technologies
- Cloud and Hybrid Solutions
- Telecommunications & Data Connectivity Solutions
- Analytics (Reporting, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, CRM, Business Intelligence, Desktop Processing)
- Cybersecurity (Securing Customer Data, Information, Ingress, Egress, Network Monitoring, Security Operations Center – SOC)
We can help with your contact center and customer experience journey starting from analysis all the way through to implementation considering improvements for people, processes, and technology.
Today it is becoming increasingly complex to differentiate between the competing technology solution providers and integration partners, but we can help to make it all very simple. At VesuvITas we listen, lead, & design optimized customer experiences.